Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Happened???

It seems that somewhere along the line, I became lazy about posting about our AOC events. Or maybe it was that year that I went missing....

Anyway, I'm back in DC for a little while and the AOC is working on getting going again, and I plan to post not only about our official AOC gatherings, but about other wine-related "stuff" here.

I'm currently doing part-time wine consulting, and although business has been pretty slow, I've been hanging out with some really great people in the industry who are taking me to cool trade-tastings so why the hell not put a positive spin on things!?

Stay tuned for some posts in the next couple of weeks: Wine at Church, Dry Tastings, Something Brewing in DC, Interesting Wines for Under $10 and a surprise blind-tasting for wine bloggers that I'm not sure I can talk about yet.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment